Houston this is CM7, We have Screenshot. Over.

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
Vic I am not dual booting. I have rooted 2.1 on my internal memory and CM7 on a bootable SD card. If you use the method in this thread you won't need the bootable SD card anymore since both ROMs will be on your internally memory. You do need to have the corect ROMs to use for dual booting. I am not sure which are ok to use but I'm sure one of the others here can let you know what the correct version of CM7 is to use.

JP

What is rooted 2.1?

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
Vic I am not dual booting. I have rooted 2.1 on my internal memory and CM7 on a bootable SD card. If you use the method in this thread you won't need the bootable SD card anymore since both ROMs will be on your internally memory. You do need to have the corect ROMs to use for dual booting. I am not sure which are ok to use but I'm sure one of the others here can let you know what the correct version of CM7 is to use.

JP

J515op said he was rooted 2.1????

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
I did finally get CM7 her 7.02 installed and I now have screen shots! I'll post over in the screen shot thread. Thanks for help.

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

breebauer

Dec 6, 2010
Minor update- in case anyone missed it:

There's a screenshot app built in to CM7 nightlies now (starting with nightly 123)

It's in the power button menu
:)