how Asus Memo Pad 10 update offline?

omidashrafi

Apr 2, 2015
hi , I have asus memo pad me102a, i root my tablet before but i guess removed some data about wifi , and my wifi is not working. even my serial number changed (01234567) and my ip removed and unavailabed.(my tablet's bluetooth working) I reset it many times but..., i want update asus tablet for thease changes and i have to update offline , i download firmware but i couldnt transfer firmware to my tab, PLZ Help me...

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

My first question would be did you unroot before trying to update, and did you create a recovery image? The easiest and best way way to update is by checking for new versions on the about screen. It sounds as if things got pretty messed up on account of rooting somewhere along the line.. Did you also try to install a new ROM.

If you Memo is not rooted,. (and maybe even if if it is), unzip the first downloaded file one time to the root of a FAT32 formatted microSD card and if it doesn't see it straight away, restart.

omidashrafi

Apr 2, 2015
i unroot it, I didnt create a recovery image. when i press volume up and power , recovery mode show " no command" then after see no command I press power but cant go to recovery mode... I unzip the firmware on the root of a fat32 formatted microsd ( unzip , and copy folder in the micro sd card ) but didnt work. I download firmware and ADB driver and Kernel-3_11_0_100 , but i dont know how use thease.

Last edited: