How can i change my user name

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I never even had the nerve to ask because there is probably a way that I didn't see and it's going to make me feel. like an idiot but ehi...,we are among friends here, right?
Gloria

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
I have no idea. I imagine you will need to create a new account. Why do you want to change your user name?

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Gloria - If you want to change your name, send me a PM with what you want it to be and we can do it.

Cheers,
P

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
PbrauerI'lldo that thank you....I remember you, you are the 2nooks owner!
@Rico- IDONTKNOW really why I want to change name, I guess for the same reason I like to change place to live, job, boyfriends ....I like changes, new experiences...very exciting

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I guess for the same reason I like to change place to live, job, boyfriends ....I like changes, new experiences...very exciting

I was with you up until the boyfriends. Those poor suckers never stood a chance did they? I mean who can really compete with a cute little nook tablet for your affection. lol :D

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
@Rico- IDONTKNOW really why I want to change name, I guess for the same reason I like to change place to live, job, boyfriends ....I like changes, new experiences...very exciting

Well I guess I thought your nick was something you would like to keep as in where you live, a job and your boyfriend. Besides your nick is unique, cute and rememberable, which I believe describes you well. :)

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
I guess we'll have to call you the-nookie-formerly-known-as-idontknow

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
You are right JP,how can I not love my nook above all: it is very responsive to my touch, it does whatever I ask him to do, he follows me everywhere., he sleeps with me but stays on its side of the bed and i t doesn't snore (it only hisses when it wakes up) and it has all these nice things inside its drawers I can play with whenever I feel like it and then he let me have...it actually put me in touch with all my friends like all you guys here on the forum!

@Rico- I know so much more since I joined, that's the real truth of me wanting to change my user name.: nowIknow how not to double post and even though I still do it at times, nowIknow how to fix it before you see my mess and come to my home to scold me eheh.Well I guess that's it... may be it's not enough to change my name yet.!
Soooo...I' m going to change a lil bit my signature and my avatar, I guess spring is in the air and I need to change something.

@AnimaTechnica- But Iknowsomething about you and I'm going to run to watch on utube these beautiful things that you do.

Istilldontknowmuch

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
...and I very much thank you for your learning how not to double post. :)

Are you going to go with Istilldontknowmuch or nowIknow?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I'll place a vote for nowIknow. It has a good ring to it along the original lines and besides it really started out with you not knowing about rooting. Of course now you do know all about rooted nooks :D

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
InowknowhatIneverknewIdidntknow,

You Know?

I know you know, don't you...

I hope that works for you Gloria, because,

wait for it....

th_themoreyouknow.gif

Thereifixedit.

Cheers,

LS