how can i run windows on Android 3.2.1 tablet

cosob

Dec 28, 2011
hi,, ihave a question how can i install windows on my Android tablet anyody know help plz i will be thankfull for your help ..... the problem i have with this Android OS is i have files which supports only winrar and when i tried to run the files on my tablet it don't support if there is another sollution i would also like to know it

thanks !!

Last edited:

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
hi,, ihave a question how can i install windows on my Android tablet anyody know help plz i will be thankfull for your help ..... the problem i have with this Android OS is i have files which supports only winrar and when i tried to run the files on my tablet it don't support if there is another sollution i would also like to know it

thanks !!

You cant run windows on android tablet.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

cosob

Dec 28, 2011
Thanks for your reply .,,,,,Yes i tried the unrar win in the app market but still i have the problem with the files which support winrar any another solution plss??

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

snotienose

Jan 10, 2012
thanks !!
You can't run windows on an android tablet, it's a Linux OS, not Microsoft.