how can i transfer more movies to my xoom?

William32

May 9, 2011
Recently I often go traveling, so I always rip DVD movies to my Xoom to kill boring time. However, I would like to know how to put more movies on the Xoom? I can only put two movies on Xoom, why?

Michalela

May 10, 2011
what's wrong? i also want to know why u can only put two DVD movies to xoom? what the video parameters do u set?

William32

May 9, 2011
i am a HD movies lover, and i know if increase the resolution and bitrate, the quality will be better.

Daniel24

May 16, 2011
u need to know, dvd has two standards, one is PAL DVD with 720*576, the other is NTSC DVD with 720*480. the quality of DVD is not very good. if u increse the resolution and bitrate, the quality can't change better. so i suggest u just maintain dvd original resolution and bitrate, the quality is ok and the file is relatively small.

William32

May 9, 2011
i maintain the dvd original resolution and bitrate according to your suggestion, the quality is similar when i convert it to mp4, h.264, 720p, 4000kbps. what more, the default settings of my tool is just maintain the dvd original resolution and bitrate. if i learned earier, i would not change anything!

PavtubeVideo

Aug 18, 2011
have you solved your problem? just keep the original? but some dvd movies have high resolution and bitrate originally, what should i do?