How Can I Unlock China Android Screen lock?

Angel26

May 18, 2013
I've been researching w/o results trying to unlock/reset my china android screen lock tablet. Can someone please help me unlock or do a hard reset? Tablet was locked before I could setup google. :(

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
That's a BIG Problem in ALL China Made Products, .

You cannot find it because there's none.

I personally saw one unit china made my friend have it as a present to his birthday and he already have major problems after a month's use.

Sent from my A500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

cloon83

May 19, 2013
hi i am hoping someone can help. i have an android mid made in china 9v. i don't remember the gmail accoount or password is there anything i can do??? please help

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Angel and Cloon, congratulations on your new tablets and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.

Many of the Chinese tablets can be reset by the following procedure:

Make sure the tablet is OFF.
Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
When the Android starts to flash, release the buttons.
Then, press back button, or home button to get options.

Hopefully, this will work for your tablets. (If Volume Up doesn't work try Volume Down.)

Good luck and enjoy the forum!

eamonnclarke

Dec 24, 2013
thanks for this :) i bought an iphone 5s today (copy) yes i got caught out i gave £500 :( anyways after i found out it was a chinese copy i did a system restore and now the screen is locked i did as u say in this post but how do i activate my prompt (like what is the "enter" button i am stressed to bits here as the phone is a xmas present and santa coming in a few hrs :( thanks and look foreward to hearing from u

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi eamonnclarke, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets, but sorry to hear you're having problems. Unfortunately this forum is for Android tablets and your iPhone copy is neither Android nor tablet. There's always a chance someone here will be able to help, but I'd suggest you locate an iPhone forum and see if someone there can help you out. Good luck!