How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

Starblock

Jun 18, 2012
found it on google.... i think most of us here googled an android forum and got this site as a result.... quite interesting forum site, i believe.... ^^

frydry

Apr 5, 2012
I have been following Android tablets for awhile and have recently joined androidtablets.net. When I first heard about the x10 Airpad, I could not find very much. I liked the price.

I'd like to get one, but x10 seems to have stopped selling them. Their site goes nowhere now. Did I miss out?

thiatt52

Jul 18, 2012
I was googling something and I came across your site. I been having this device for 2 weeks now. I love it. I am curious what happen to my Phone Icon. I'm trying to get it back and I'm getting errors saying my voice device isn't installed.

Malk

Jul 28, 2012
I also arrived here from the Google search engine. having been given a tablet computer by a friend who found it unusable I am trying to fit a new OS/ROM/Firmware/etc. to help him out.
I am seeking a usable piece of software and some clear instructions on how to: a) find out what the above device is, b) locate the right software to use, and c) get some clear instructions on how to load that software.
This looks like it could be the website I seek!

russm

Aug 27, 2012
I found it through google, I am new to the use of tablets and have a problem. Everytime I try to access the internet through the browser it shuts down. What am I doing wrong?