How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

Janjoe

Jan 30, 2013
Hello, I'm new to forums, directed by Time2, as I have a problem with the battery life of my 7" android, they said I might find some help here to 'retrain my battery?' Anybody? Please

sugees69

Feb 3, 2013
I was looking for answers as to how to fix problems on my ZTPad C91 Upgrade tablet and this site along with others, came up in my Google search. The title sounded like the right place to start'

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Hello, I'm new to forums, directed by Time2, as I have a problem with the battery life of my 7" android, they said I might find some help here to 'retrain my battery?' Anybody? Please

Probably need to know what tablet you have, but turning off your Bluetooth and wi-fi when you are not using them might help.

jaybee_29

Feb 19, 2013
While looking for solutions on flashing my tablet back.. I found this website :) and pretty neat updates and news! :) love it! :)

shagor89

Jan 25, 2013
Finlay i got an android tablet novo7 but i don't know how can i start it. please anybody help me.

kharrisma

Mar 2, 2013
I've closed the tab, so I can't go back to reference it, but it was one of those tech-giddy sites where they pounce on each new gadget that's out, speculate about what's in the pipeline; very enthusiastic folks. There was a frame listing other Android tab sites, which led me here. Best forum I've found yet; I'm grateful to them. I'm utterly new to tablets and Android, and will need the support.

Greasy

Jan 11, 2013
As many have, searched google for an issue I had with my first, and only so far, tablet!

Very informative forum, with wide-ranging topics and high quality help.

AndyS

Mar 8, 2013
Google search, though I had to include the word tablet in order to filter out the droid phone forums.

Danny1234

Feb 27, 2013
Right.The rank of this forum is very high and you can easily find this one. I have only input the "android forum " and then I have gone there.