How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Maybe if you didn't have a bear in your yard drinking beer folks would let you join their community. They wouldn't allow you in where I live either, and we're not really all that fussy.:p

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I wouldn't want to live there anyway. Your Bears go into hibernation after the regular season.:rolleyes:

Tel864

Aug 17, 2014
I was actually having a problem with my phone, googled the problem, and found someone here with a similar problem on their tablet.

Chilidawg

Aug 30, 2014
I found the forum while doing a Google search for general Android tips. I really had no particular question in mind, just wanted to learn more.

Affinity

Sep 13, 2014
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! ;)
I thought that there should be forums for the Android.
I Googled it and several came up. I read through them and chose this one as it seems to be the best.

Jtibb

Sep 21, 2014

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! ;)

I found you through Google.

rikkisix

Sep 22, 2014

Thanks! ;)

rikkisix

Sep 22, 2014

Thanks! ;)
I am desperately looking for help with my lousy Maylong M-270 Android 4.0 tablet, which keeps letting me know that UNFORTUNATELY, Android 4.0 has stopped working. Also, unfortunately, my Google Play Store and my Freedompop Mobile app(my wifi is Freedompop, the mobile app is an Android app) have fallen victim as well.
There are lots of deaf support call center ears out there that are useless. I'm hoping this forum can help.

jcrossb

Nov 12, 2014

Thanks! ;)
I found the forum from a YouTube post on rooting a KYROS.

Loudram

Nov 27, 2014
I've been a member over at DF for a number of years. I've heard this board mentioned a few times. Now that I just bought a tablet I figured I'd join.