How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

ChromeCat

Dec 22, 2011
I did a google search for a Meiying tablet and found the forum by accident.
This is now one of two favorite forums that I frequent.
Over at Android Forums, the moderators are slap-happy, so I don't go there anymore.
Here and SlateDroid are the friendliest forums and have been the most helpful to me so far.

xroads97

Jan 1, 2012
I found out about you while doing research updating my tablet... I have a Sylvania 7 inch sytabex7-2.... the company upgraded to android 2,2 and included a 2 gb sd card... I am now looking for info on how to prolong the duration the tablet stays on... it seems to go into sleep mode quick or even will shut off.

cadiman

Dec 30, 2011
I found this site on google. I couldn`t find it on AOL. This site seems to have a good mix of info.

I have worked with several different tablets (repairing) and it`s nice to be able to visit this forum for all
of my tablet questions.

I know nothing about software and I hope to learn enough to not collect paperweights for a new hobby!

BlockMaker

Sep 8, 2011
I was going between Google and Bing while researching android tablets. Both had results that pointed to this site about the many tablets I was looking at so I joined up before I even bought my tablet.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
I bought a moonse tablet when they first came out from jtshop and thought it was the greatest thing in the world, one of the first Android tablets so i wanted to see if i could root it and learn more about it and then i found this site. I ended up turning around and selling that tablet and sense then i think i have owned over ten different Android tablets

deb41373

Dec 27, 2011
I got a craig tablet for my daughter for xmas and dont know anything about it and this was the website it said to go to. I have tmobile broadband jet stick and trying to get wi-fi on my tablet