How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

tswill2

Jan 25, 2012
Googled Sylvania SYTABEX7-2 To get some info on the tablet
that just arrived in the mail today. Also trying out a Pandigital Novel 7 and a PanImage 7. The Sylvania looks like it will turnout to be the keeper. Know anyone interested in the others - almost new and working fine!

ccbuchanan

Jan 26, 2012
Same as you I found this site via Google. I am 71, just got an Android tablet and need help getting started!

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Well. First you turn it on. Lol sorry couldn't help it.
So what kind of help are you seeking? We may be able to help you if we know what your needs are.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

justdon

Jan 14, 2012
I purchased the tablet and a friend said to come here and i could get all the help i would need if i had any problems..

christiandiva

Dec 15, 2011
Hello all
I actually went into my search box looking for something like this. I presently purchased 5 tablets for myself and my family. I need not only to know how to work them but also how to repair them. I am so not familiar with the android OS. I want to know how not to break them or crash out the system. Like knowing the rules of the road if you ate a car owner. I am excited about being a member on your site and just about this cite overall. Forgive mre if I make any mistakes, I can sometimes be a bit slow catching on. But once I get it, I've got it down.

asthon

May 9, 2011
Goglee, look for root and technical information about my ideos s7

Enviado desde mi HTC Desire HD A9191 usando Tapatalk

frozzy

Feb 8, 2012
I found you through google, I was searching for a forum similar to the market place for android phones, lol,
I thought i might come in and have a look around to see if I can find any thing I don't already know about my b&n NC.

Thanks for having this forum.

runningusa

Feb 9, 2012
I heard about Android Tablet.net while listing to a pod-cast called Android Central Pod-cast. (via I-Tunes)

harvy

Feb 10, 2012
I am working as a software analyst in a Local company. I am using tablets at times for nets on business and personal. By the way I have found this site would be useful to know more about my tablet usage. so, this is my proud of words to this site.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Harvy, welcome to the forum. I'm glad you have found the site to be useful.