How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

refixed2

Mar 14, 2012
I am searching for ways to learn how to use this airpad 10xl from X10.com. took me 20 minutes just to find a way to get tge keyboard to appear just now. Wish i had a printred users manual.
HOPEFULLY I WILL GET TO HELPS after and /or during i learn.
again, thanks in advance

refixed2

Mar 14, 2012
I found this site while reading another post o a forun while searching google. Cannot remember the site,sorry

reddogdixon

Mar 22, 2012
Was just cking out tablets on my laptop because I've been really wanting an Android Tablet but don't have alot of money to spend on one (just crusing around) and didn't want to buy the wrong one. Just ran across this site, and it looks great! I think Im at the right place. Im looking for the best bang for the buck as for as Android tablets go, say $200.00 and under, please help me as I am new in this area. I have a Droid X phone and really love the android stuff, thus the tablet.

DroidFool2u

Mar 21, 2012
I wanted , cool device and the Ipod was , really irritating me and I was looking for devices and comparing and found this forum with tons of links and cool people ,I ordered the new dual core Aurora Mars II

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I just typed cheapest android tablet pc & your site was there amongst others. Yours was the first site I looked at & I used your prices as a guide when looking for what I wanted.

lpas

Mar 28, 2012
When I get a "bargain" in Paraguay I didn´t know much about Android then I googled looking for support for my android 2.2 trying to get proper net viewing browsing/capabilities for it.

This post was sent via pc, via "android2.2" seems nightmare, I need some help, though.

Regards from Portugal