How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

senior96

Apr 5, 2012
I found it after my cousin suggested I look on the web for help. I had told her how difficult I was finding it to understand how to use the Android 2.2.

Mar 10, 2011
Also googled it. I guess that if you just google "android tablets" chances are that you will land here. Great domain name! ;)

Pansy

Apr 6, 2012
I bought a coby MID7125 form amamzon and was reading the feedback about the tablets when i saw information about this forum.

Apr 6, 2012
playing on my pc and found you I typed in app for my Android tablet in yahoo I'm so happy I found your forum I need help with my tablet

ftcnet

Apr 8, 2012
.. couldn't get my account on slatedroid.net to allow posting, so a quick Google of "android tablet forum" brings me here.

jboswell57

Apr 23, 2012
Howdy,
Local with an ASUS tablet attempting to use it to view our product pdf files from our Windows server that have been setup in an Excel table via a hyperlink. Polaris s/w allows me to open the files I had downloaded to the tablet but we're mapping to it. I can only get as far as opening the Excel file but not fire off the hyperlink created to open up the pdf file in another folder all on the same drive. Anyone by chance have a solution? We'd like to use tablets to view pdf's out in the shop and reduce paper. Our IT guy thinks we need to switch to Window tablets. I thought I'd give this a shot to see if any of you know of a solution.

MaRhee

May 14, 2012
Came across it looking for an online user manual for this off-brand tablet. It's not even listed in your box here.