How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

asathya

May 2, 2012
My friends and relatives circles have this android types of mobiles... Thats why i came to know first of all... After that i searched in net.. So many types i have found here.

dodinaslay

May 29, 2012
Hi I am Dodinas Lay. I am from Pakistan. I really very happy to join this forum for disucssion. I found this forum very interesting and informative about discussed topics. I like it.

xmorera

May 30, 2012
I was looking for a way to make a powerpoint presentation from my android device and I landed here.

Last edited:

Redbot

Oct 21, 2011
I believe I was on XDA learning how to NVFlash and root my GTablet when I stumbled across a reference to android tablet site. I've upgraded to ICS from Team DRH, I appreciate all the great information on this and the other like minded sites for the advancement of the Android software. We nubes would be lost sheep except for the great coders who develope the Roms and apps for our tablets. Bravo Zulu to them. P. S. to all nubes that haven't rooted their tablets, give it a try it can be a pleasure when you succeed in rooting your tablet, but make sure you read all the notes and pay heed to their warnings and follow every step for a clean install of the Rom. Don't panic if you soft brick the tablet, just follow the NVFlash for your tablet (learn to do NVFlash before attempting to root your tablet) and have fun learning what makes it all work.

baba123

Jun 11, 2012
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Last edited by a moderator:

faythisg

Jun 12, 2012
Hello. Very new and feeling the pinch. I lucked up on the site w/ a search (Yahoo) about "Nook Color and Kindle app" I think I've found the spot for me. I have a rooted Nook Color and my twin has just purchased one. Would like to find more info so that I can utilize better. So far, I feel like its just sucking electricity w/ very little to show. Hope you can help and glad to be aboard.