How do i change the look of my acer a500 keyboard and home scroll screen

maximus999

Jul 18, 2011
Hi guys, I have been hunting around the net and unsure on what to search for.
Basically my friend has an android tablet and his scroll screen is different to mine, i am unsure if its themes or other to search to change the look, secondly e has a keyboard which shows numbers up above which mine does not and i have to hit the 123 button to get the numbers up, is there any app that will let me do these changes.

Thanks for any advise Ian

ahclem

Jul 25, 2011
Search for "keyboard" in the Market. I bought Swiftkey Tablet X, which has number and letter keys on screen -- but it's horrible for Firefox, which is my preferred browser. You'll have to shop around, and just see what works in your situation. I've decided to use just the stock keyboard for now, until something that I like comes along.

For the desktop menus, search for "launcher". There are fancy ones that look great, some extremely complicated to set up, and many of them won't even work with the A500 yet. See if you can find a free version, try one out, and see if it does what you hoped.

HD87

May 14, 2011
Yea for a keyboard I would recommend Swiftkey TabletX; as far as changing the home screen get ADWLauncher EX from the Market. You can download tons of free themes and change the way you slide from one home screen to another. Plus more.