How do I down load games to my tablet?

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Discussions' started by starofmayaguez, Sep 14, 2011.

1. starofmayaguez

starofmayaguez Junior Member

:confused: I want to down load games to my tablet , any one know how to do this? Either via my computer or via the internet?
  2. pbrauer

pbrauer Administrator Staff Member

Well, what kind of tablet did you get? do you have access to the Android Market? If not, do you have access to a vendor market? Can your tablet access the internet? Have you set that up yet? You can also do what is called "sideloading" if you want, again the process will depend a bit on your type of tablet.
  3. starofmayaguez

starofmayaguez Junior Member

I have a Nextbook. Yes, I have access to an android market but at the moment only through my home computer. The Nextbook has WiFi but where I live I don't have WiFi connection. have to go to the plaza which is two miles away. What I wanted to do is download from my desktop computer to the tablet if that is possible. I have the usb connect. Tell me more about this sideloading never heard of it.
  4. pbrauer

pbrauer Administrator Staff Member

5. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forum. You might want to look into getting a wireless router, so you can connect your tablet to the internet at home.