How do I download music on my Velocity Cruz tablet?

nickster101

Jun 3, 2011
I go to abmp3.com and tap on the "download now" button, but my tablet only plays the file instead of downloading it. I have tried other free mp3 sites only to have the same result. The Cruz came with the Napster app but there is only a seven day free trial and I have to enter my credit card number to do that and I don't want to do that. Has anyone had the same problem? The Cruz is running 2.2 in case that helps...

deb

Aug 24, 2010
We don't allow any discussion of free mp3 download 'sites' here but you can give this app a try in the android market instead http://market.android.com/details?id=mp3.music.search2&feature=search_result

I think what the Original Poster wants is an APP to play the MP3's--not free MP3s--and you gave the OP a good start. I hope that's what the OP wanted....
However, the android market doesn't work well with the Cruz too well.

I only tried opening the file through astro and then playing one song at a time. I haven't tried any MP3 app. rgallini has a good suggestion. If that doesn't work see if you can download an MP3 player app through amazon. I wonder if there's any to sideload into the Cruz.

By the way, nickster101, which Cruz tablet do you have?