How Do I Download Stuff from My PC

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
My PC says there is no driver for the device. Where can I download the drive?

Welcome to the forum

There are quite a few reasons for that and it may not pay to spend a ton of time figuring out what's wrong. There are ways to transfer files, assuming you don't have an SD Card. WiFi File Explorer, WiFi File Transfer and accessing your PC directly with ES File Explorer are a few options.

gailwill

Dec 15, 2012
I do have an SD card and want to know if I can download apps from the app store onto the SD card and then put it in my tablet and install from there the card. I don't have a wifi connection here and want to put games on the tablet for my granddaughter. She does not need internet, just games. Is this possible?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I do have an SD card and want to know if I can download apps from the app store onto the SD card and then put it in my tablet and install from there the card. I don't have a wifi connection here and want to put games on the tablet for my granddaughter. She does not need internet, just games. Is this possible?

Hi and welcome to the forum

The answer is no I'm afraid. You can't download apps directly from the Google Store, except to an Android tablet or phone, My suggestion would be to go to a coffee house or Mickey Ds, (most have free WiFi hotspots).