How do I get it back to the way it was?

chassady

Dec 27, 2011
Okay, I'm a complete newb to this. I have a black pandigital novel qvc or whatever. I installed this: Hack your pandigital E-Reader into an Android tablet! onto my tablet not knowing its the wrong thing. :(

Basically, how do i get it back to the way it was when i took it out of the box or to a working android version of it?

Please help me, I don't know what I'm doing at all..

My tablet turns on and everything, but the internet doesn't work and obviously it's the wrong thing.

dansamy

Dec 19, 2010
If you don't know what you're doing, why are you installing community-cooked stuff? You're going to need the correct recovery image to fix your problem. I hope you made a backup!

There might be a recovery image available if you look around here and other Android forums.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

chassady

Dec 27, 2011
If you don't know what you're doing, why are you installing community-cooked stuff? You're going to need the correct recovery image to fix your problem. I hope you made a backup!

There might be a recovery image available if you look around here and other Android forums.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum

I know it was stupid, and trust me, I'm kicking myself. I've learned my lesson. I've done searches all over the place and can't seem to find it. I don't know what to do. :(

reboot

Jan 2, 2012
First Happy New Year all.
Second All is not lost! Go to Slatedroid .com and read the Pandigital wiki there, you find most of your answers there. There are some friendly people there,
just ask in the proper forum.

reboot
(BPDN 1.5 rooted,modded with limited market access)