How do I load epub files?

jpalmken

Aug 18, 2012
Hi! I am new to the forum so not well versed in its operation. I just got a TF300T transformer pad and can't figure out how to load an epub book into it to read.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi! I am new to the forum so not well versed in its operation. I just got a TF300T transformer pad and can't figure out how to load an epub book into it to read.

Welcome to the forum

What exactly are you trying to do, transfer it from somewhere? Is there a specific extension for the file you are trying to read?

A little more information would help.

jpalmken

Aug 18, 2012
Welcome to the forum

What exactly are you trying to do, transfer it from somewhere? Is there a specific extension for the file you are trying to read?

A little more information would help.
I loaded the PC suite software on my desktop and created the file ASUS Web Storage and in that a file called MySyncFolder. I put some files in there from my desktop, one of them being an epub file for a book I had loaded in my desktop. I went to my Pad and brought up MyCloud and launched WebStorage. Saw the files listed there and went to MyLibrary. The book is there but the pages are all blank. I then went back and loaded the epub file (by the way it works well on my desktop) on a microSD card, put that into my pad, located it and opened it up (file size 722 mb) and still can't get it to work.

Sorry if that does not make sense it kind of rambles.

Incidentally I think I put my original post in the wrong place and I started another thread. I guess I don't know how this forum works yet.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
That's a pretty large book, ;) I'm not certain why it isn't working as I don't use ANY of the apps you mentioned, not MyCloud or Web Storage, (ASUS is still trying to convince me). Try installing Aldiko Reader, the free version, from the Google Store to see if that makes a difference. I would also suggest you sign up for a free DropBox account, put the file there and see if it opens.

AsusTF300Guy

Mar 13, 2016
That's a pretty large book, ;) I'm not certain why it isn't working as I don't use ANY of the apps you mentioned, not MyCloud or Web Storage, (ASUS is still trying to convince me). Try installing Aldiko Reader, the free version, from the Google Store to see if that makes a difference. I would also suggest you sign up for a free DropBox account, put the file there and see if it opens.

Download the Nook app. Use File Manager (Cheetah Mobile from the Play Store) to locate the file/book.. When you tap the book, select open with Nook option.