How do you use your tablet.

davidwtc

Mar 14, 2011
I have my tablet. It's rooted. I have a droid phone. Now what? I am trying to fit my new toy into my life.

How do you use your tablet? How do you fit it into your life?

Sent from my MID7015A

Labsownyou

Mar 17, 2011
I use my tablet for many things. Web browsing, facebooking, playing games, music, school. Lots of things. :D

Sent from my GTablet using Tapatalk

app2branch

Mar 23, 2011
I'm bed bound a lot and it allows me to keep in touch with the world. It's so much lighter then my lap top and boots up faster too. When I'm done surfing the web, I can go to sleep to the music I have loaded on it.

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
i use my tablet pc devices do many things !(Play games . watch video .Browsing website .See ebook and use Gps

Kay Rain

Jan 16, 2015
I use my device for when I need to fix a pc or laptop and for surfing ( TO MANY BUGS AROUND ) also the odd games

gincrabby

Nov 14, 2013
I use mine for a lot of things. Doing stuff for my work and lots of research, social media, playing games, watching movies, TV series and anime, reading ebooks and manga, paying my bills, ordering food, and a lot, lot more!

Jan 30, 2015
I use the mine for a lot of things too, but mainly for watching videos (an 7 inches iRulu Tablet)... unfortunately in my country I can't have full access to wifi or bluetooth because there's not almost exist... so I'm missing all the strength of internet and email connections... Another use is as a calendar/agenda and notebook, very useful because its size. It has little screen size for a good spreadshet/document visualization but I have used it for. Because I "broke" the internal SDCard and I have to use an external one, I can't save or rename files but it's useful anyway...

gini

Oct 19, 2011
I use my tab for literacy tutoring. Its light weight makes it ideal, and there are lots of excellent free apps for working with adult ESL students. At home I play Words With Friends and keep it handy for those questions that need Google.

Last edited: