How easy is it to write on the samsung galaxy tab 10.1?

dancinonwater

Dec 31, 2010
I was sure that I was going to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, that is until I heard about the HTC puccini. I would just love to be able to write on my tablet (like with a pen) with ease. Since I need a tablet fairly soon, I think I will get the Galaxy. So, I was wondering if anyone writes with a pen on their Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. How well does it work? Is it difficult? Is it innacurate?Thanks a lot!

GTNTP

Jun 20, 2011
I have been looking for a good app to use for writingo n a tablet and have not found one to date. I ahve tried a few, using a targus stylus, but was not impressed. I want to eventually be able to take real time notes from meetings on the tablet.

tarballtgz

Jul 7, 2011
Same here. I've been searching for 2+ weeks using misc stylus and app combos...#1 reason I bought a tab is to take real time handwritten notes during meetings. Galaxy 10.1 fails miserably. I'm going to return it and get an iPad which you are able to do this with...even though I hate apple, they have what works...

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
The ipad uses the same capacitive screen as the Galaxy Tab, and a capacitive stylus is not a great experience on it either in my experience. The HTC is the oniy decent solution right now, unless you go with a Windows tablet with a wacom digitizer built into the screen.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

Genkilljoy

Jul 29, 2011
The new update has the ability to take notes by just by writing an the screen....find this good for quick note taking like phone number etc.