How Good Is 32GB For A Tablet?

MrFastZombie

Dec 30, 2012
According to some of my friends that is little space for a tablet, and I plan to get the Nexus 7 32GB, I plan to play games, watch Netflix, ECT. So is 32 GB enough?

Mattylad

Nov 18, 2012
I have the 32gb Gnexus7 and have only just filled it because I added a few gb of music.

For games I have about 40+ installed and some of them take several gb.

If I need more space I can use an external USB drive or just take off the movies I dont actually watch.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
32GB is a good amount of space. I'm not sure what tablets your friends are using calling that little since it is at the upper end (8, 16, 32 and 64). It really depends on personal use though. Don't forget there are also many cloud storage solutions these days too so you can keep many files in services like box and drop box and can keep your music and movies in the cloud with services like Google and Amazon. So unless you plan on keeping a lot of movies and music locally then 32GB should be more than enough. If you need more than that you can look into usb options or into tablets with a micro SD card slot.

t.anderson

Dec 20, 2012
For home and student users the 32 GB is really adequate. For business purpose you need have large memory like 64 GB.