How to access the SDCARD

Basilio

Oct 29, 2011
Hello guys,

I have a Coby Kyros 7022 with android 2.3.3. It has a 4Gb internal storage and I have a micro SDCARD of 8Gb on it.
When I go to /mnt/sdcard or /sdcard the NAND appears at SDCARD's place.
When I go to the APK Installer it shows the apk that are at my SDCARD.
Someone know how can I handle the files at SDCARD?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Basilio, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. I'm moving your question to the Coby Generation 2 section of the forum so the folks who own that particular tablet can help you.

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
To access files on the micro sd card go to /sdcard/tflash. They will all be there.

As far as installing apps onto the micro sd card and not NAND. The only way I know is link2sd

smalcom

Oct 15, 2011
Only one problem. If you take the sdcard out of the 7022 and read it on the PC, there are no files other than ANDROID directory and LOST.DIR. Any other (Kyros) files cannot be found. The only other files are those I put on via my PC. My 7022 didn't have the mnt/sdcard directory anywhere. It did have tflash. When I called Coby support, they told me that the SD card files were in mnt/sdcard. I returned the 7022 I had at Coby suggestion, and will receive my replacement 7127 tomorrow. Hope I can find the SD card on this one. At one point, even after moving files to the SD card I was warned that I was running out of space. Will post back when I get the 7127.

photoweborama

Nov 7, 2011
I've found that if you use the USB cable into your computer, it will show you the contents of the SD card correctly.
I stopped using the card reader in my laptop to access my tablet. The USB cable is easier to work with.