How to add Android market to Coby Kyros mid8125

ccst80

Oct 23, 2011
I have tried to do this 3 different ways that I found on this sight for other models. So far no luck. Has anyone figured this out yet specifically for the mid8125 or do I have to root it. My kyros also seems to disconect itself from the internet for some reason too. Is anyone else having these problems?

Enostic

Nov 24, 2011
I have a 8125 and was able to get market working with the first process I tried from this forum with no problems

flasherz

Dec 14, 2011
Same problems. Tried the one listed in the earlier comment, and I tried DaProspeca's video on YouTube. No luck.

I tried to use the non-root method and unfortunately it didn't work. The marketplace comes up with a few apps listed, but if I search, it spins and spins and comes back with "A network error has occurred. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen."

After this, no network operations work anymore; the browser no longer loads any pages. Calling up Settings and going to the Wi-Fi to disable works, but clicking "Re-enable" results in "Error" until I reboot. So something's not working right here. Thoughts?