How to bypass pattern lock for teclast p76ti tablet?

dhinvin

Jul 26, 2013
when ever i power ON its asking gmail username & password.
i given my gmail username & password, but its telling wrong username & password.
I need to unlock my Pattern. please tell me steps

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum
When you set the tablet up you used a registration to activate it which included a Google mail address and password. If you got locked out it will ask for those same items to get back in. If it isn't seeing what you are entering properly, (or possibly if you don't have a WiFi connection) you may need to resort to a factory reset. But I may be not understanding the problem.

dhinvin

Jul 26, 2013
Welcome to the forum
When you set the tablet up you used a registration to activate it which included a Google mail address and password. If you got locked out it will ask for those same items to get back in. If it isn't seeing what you are entering properly, (or possibly if you don't have a WiFi connection) you may need to resort to a factory reset. But I may be not understanding the problem.
Thanks for your replay.
As of now i don't have WIFI connection. I am ready to restore factory reset,But I don't know how to factory reset in teclast p76ti.
So please tell me the factory reset steps.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi dhinvin, congratulations on your Teclast tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To reset that tablet, try the following:

Make sure the tablet is OFF.
Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
When the Android starts to flash, release the buttons.

If that doesn't work, try Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.

dhinvin

Jul 26, 2013
Hi dhinvin, congratulations on your Teclast tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To reset that tablet, try the following:

Make sure the tablet is OFF.
Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
When the Android starts to flash, release the buttons.

If that doesn't work, try Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.

i tried Android starts to flash after that no improvement.i waited 2 hours also but no improvement.
as of now i did't put memory card.

please tell me any other way to restore factory setting.

qpritesh

Jan 4, 2016
My teclast p76 ti has gone its brightness zero mistakenly and nothing is visible ..how manage it. There is a password also