how to configure android market on a tablet ...

fran0158

Jul 17, 2011
Hi,
I have just bought this YARVIK TAB310 and wanted to download android apps.
I already have a gmail account, which is the one I first used when i started the tablet.
The trouble is that they say I don't have a phone number related to the tablet. How can I have a phone number related as it is a tablet !!!! so i am pretty desperate just don't know what to do as this tablet comes with almost nothing therefore is useless unless i get apps. I wanted to use skype and word office.
i would be really pleased if somenone could help me. Thank you so much
fran

yugten

Jul 16, 2011
i got my android tablet last friday and have that similar problem. although the tablet i got has a market app but most of the apps are from china. what i did so far and continuing to do is a lot of research. first i found the aaplanet i successfully installed the market app but most of the time the server is down so its useless so far for me. second i have an amazon account and found their market app which provides most of the free apps from itunes. right i am enjoying amazon app market at the moment. amazon has a dedicated android tablet does that not ask for a device number. i suggest you try this. good luck!

abetong

Dec 10, 2011
I also Got Yarvik TAB410, To downloads some apps just go to Home then get "GetJar" apps there you can download some apps for Yarvik.. Hope this will help..