How to connect Android tablet with an Nokia smartphone for internet connection

nitelive

Aug 15, 2011
I have recently bought an Android tablet with bluetooth, and the bluetooth option is why I bought this tablet for. And now the magical question what you maybe can guess already.... How can I get my Nokia (N97 Mini) connected to my tablet with Android 2.2 for internet connection? Pairing is done already, but not connected according my tablet. It musn't be that difficult I think, because I can also connect very easily to my windows tablet pc. Is there a special program needed to connect or? Please explain to me weather it is possible or not. It saves me an optional 3G module isn't? Bluetooth is so handy.

greetzz nitelive

btw... I am a very fresh Android user

beastman

May 8, 2011
I use pdanet tablet to connect my gtablet to my Evo. It is Android to android. Is your Nokia an androud?

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

Nreal

Oct 27, 2011
First of all goto nokia's ovi store and install 'joikuspot light' then your nokia smart phone become a wifi hotspot after this open tablet pc's wifi option and connect with your smart phone's joikuspot light via wifi

Homerhammer

Dec 30, 2011
First of all goto nokia's ovi store and install 'joikuspot light' then your nokia smart phone become a wifi hotspot after this open tablet pc's wifi option and connect with your smart phone's joikuspot light via wifi

Not sure Joikuspot will work. Joikuspot uses "ad-hoc" networks which are not supported by Android. If I am wrong please let me know because I want to do the same.