how to connect arnova 10 g2 to a tv??

webbo

Jan 9, 2012
Hello,
Im a newb on here so not sure if im posting in the right section. What im wanting to know, is it possible to connect my tablet to a tv either using the usb or micro usb lead which has a hdmi on the other end? Also is such a cable available? Thanks guys....

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
The most common and really the only way to connect a tablet to video is if the Tablet has an HDMI interface of some type. You cannot just assume that a USB converter for a PC will work on a tablet. If there is a driver or is offered as an option from the tablet maker, then it may be possible. The Arnova series do not usually have the integrated HDMI interface to save money as found on standard Archos tablets.

jnewt74

Dec 16, 2010
Hello,
Im a newb on here so not sure if im posting in the right section. What im wanting to know, is it possible to connect my tablet to a tv either using the usb or micro usb lead which has a hdmi on the other end? Also is such a cable available? Thanks guys....

The Arnova 10 g2 does not have HDMI connections only because they did not install the connector and the components on the board that are needed for HDMI. The USB port is not going to allow you to connect with your TV, There are a few apps out there that allow you to connect via computer to android tablet. This would mean you have a computer connected to your TV, you would Remote into your Arnova and well that seems redundant. Short and small of it is. At this time there is no simple way to connect your Arnova to your TV. USB connection to HDMI for Video playback of any time will be very slow and choppy even if you could get this working.

webbo

Jan 9, 2012
Ah ok guys. Thats cleared that up then. Thanks for the replies. Cheers....

Sent from my AN10G2 using Android Tablet Forum