how to delete music on Acer Iconia tablet?

Nikki.powell

Nov 27, 2011
How do i delete songs from my multimedia gallery on the Acer Iconia Tablet? also known as the Acer A500. it doesnt have a delete option or if it does i cant find it. I accidently downloaded 2of the same song and cant figure out how to delete. PLEASE HELP!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Try a long press on the song you want to delete and see if a delete option or trash can to drag it to appears.

Happel405

Feb 12, 2012
I FIGURED IT OUT.......go into apps using the icon at the upper right corner of your home screen. Choose the "music " icon (looks like head phones". A list of songs comes up, on the right are little triangle like icons. Press the icon for a pop up menu that includes the illusive delete.

puregold

Feb 18, 2012
I FIGURED IT OUT.......go into apps using the icon at the upper right corner of your home screen. Choose the "music " icon (looks like head phones". A list of songs comes up, on the right are little triangle like icons. Press the icon for a pop up menu that includes the illusive delete.

I still can't find the delete. When i press the triangle, the only options are play and add to playlist. What am i doing wrong?

Keny011206

Nov 26, 2012
Go into multimedia, then go to clear.fi, then click on the music note. To delete it hold it in then click on the trashcan.