How to disable annoying ads ?

kawal

Mar 23, 2011
Hi
I have a Coby 7015 A with Tipsters B7 Honeycomb firmware. The tablet works great and I am happy with it but I hate all the ads that come up. These are most distractive in games and this is why I am writing the question:

is there any way to block the ads ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sketch_Says

Feb 6, 2011
Hi
I have a Coby 7015 A with Tipsters B7 Honeycomb firmware. The tablet works great and I am happy with it but I hate all the ads that come up. These are most distractive in games and this is why I am writing the question:

is there any way to block the ads ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

I suffered this too for a while. If you do a search on the market for "Ad Free" you should find an app of the same name (the icon is a white square with a red "don't" circle). Ad free will require root/su access and you will need to make sure that it is not killed on startup in any of Tipstr's tweak programs. Once you've installed and set it up you will need to reboot the Kyros for it to take affect. (it won't tell you to but from my observation it doesn't work as well until reboot) I have to tell you, I've been using this app for a couple of months and it really does get rid of 90% of them. Good luck

hdectablet

Jan 17, 2011
just turn off your wifi when playing games and thoose adds will not come up. i do that and it works fine.

amberlynn

Aug 17, 2011
i have a problem that just started, im writing on here btw because im not sure how to ask on here. im new to the android tablet, and i dont know much about it, but my problem with it is that theres these ads that talk and i would hear them even when when i wouldnt be doing anything on the tablet, now it just does it on and off. i dont know where its coming from or how to stop it, so can someone please help..