How to Download Adobe Flash Player-Pandigital

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Expounding on what he said, the pandigital just does not have the processing ability for flash. Sorry.

Sent from my SuperPAD using Android Tablet Forum

pandi24

Aug 15, 2011
If you want flash capabilities, try "Skyfire" browser. Only one version worked for my updated model: 2.3.0.19303.I find no other decent vid players available. Adobe site states no flash available for the 7" black model.

barefoot138

Jun 7, 2012
Although you cannot get the original flash player so that you would be able to play flash games and view swfs and such, it is possible that one day a great developer will find a way to port it to the black pandigital novel... I installed flash player on mine, but it didn't work and just caused force close errors every time I tried to use it...

Abayummy

Oct 23, 2012
Just bought me an Android tablet and it is great! I found the apps that it needed to run flash videos and streaming video music and it turned out be a good buy despite the reviews on this model.Works great and now I'm watching The Avengers in full HD. 7" tablet.

Abayummy

Oct 23, 2012
I was just playing around on the Black pandigital novel and some how I got it to open up to slide market and android apps.I did follow some direction on how to do this and it worked for me! I have not rooted with anything except the hack process to get these apps.You really can find these hacks on youtube to hack your device.It is working really good for me and I still have all the downloads after hacking the device to update my Android tablet. Skyfire worked really good to look at steaming videos and movies and, youtube downloader you also can use to download videos and movies and this app is on the original slide me market place.

Abayummy

Oct 23, 2012
I hacked into the black pandigital and opened it up to a full tablet and it has allowed me to view flash streams and games on other sights like facebook. There are many roots to do this I just followed one process at a time to see if it worked and the one I tried work for me and that is all.I think trying to put all the stuff on the device messes it up to run properly.The best thing to do if this happens is to just reset the device to its original manufacturers specs.