How to Enable Swiftkey??

Reverb

Feb 8, 2011
hey i downloaded swiftkey and was wondering how do i enable it i went into setting and in keyboard and enabled it there but i can't use it when every the keyboard pops up

edit
nevermind i figured it out it works great little bit smaller then the android keyboard but still i can use the voice recognition which is fantastic

Last edited:

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
How did you figure it out? Someone else might have the same question later. Someone like me probably. :)

Reverb

Feb 8, 2011
well at first i had no idea but i decided to go through swiftkey it self and then it took me through its some sort of tutorial thing and when i was finished with it asked me if i wanted to make swiftkey the default keyboard and i said yes but if there is a problem like this again i'll be happy to help just let me know

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
Thank you for sharing. I am constantly looking for new things to make the ui easier to navigate, or simply something that doesn't have chinese characters. :)

Sent from my Huawei Ascend M860 using Android Tablet Forum App

Reverb

Feb 8, 2011
yeah right now im trying to get the htc sense theme installed i found someone with it and gonna try it out when i get home let you know how that goes, cause right now im experimenting with launcher pro, regina 3d launcher, and also go launcher, and the one i just downloaded but we'll let you know how that goes. btw tried to get swype to run but it won't install it keeps telling me it can't install on android emulator i'll put up the image later