How to get App2sd on The huawei . I Need a solution

LDW

Dec 12, 2010
Hey can anyone be so kinda than to post a Thread with the steps of getting around the Out of memory horror . Would be great to be explained . thanks alot

mochas7

Jan 11, 2011
Hey can anyone be so kinda than to post a Thread with the steps of getting around the Out of memory horror . Would be great to be explained . thanks alot

In the future, you will likely find answers to your questions faster if you scan and search the main and sub forums before you open a new thread.

See: Development Forum

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
The apps2sd thread is getting pretty long. It would be helpful to keep that thread alive so the devs can keep up development chatter and start a separate sticky FAQ-like thread that just has the step-by-step implementation without having to weed through the rest of posts (I'm not dissing the dev chatter because I know it is necessary to allow the devs to refine the process - its just hard for those who just want to use the feature to extract the steps). Just a thought.

sopranosv

Nov 22, 2010
The apps2sd thread is getting pretty long. It would be helpful to keep that thread alive so the devs can keep up development chatter and start a separate sticky FAQ-like thread that just has the step-by-step implementation without having to weed through the rest of posts (I'm not dissing the dev chatter because I know it is necessary to allow the devs to refine the process - its just hard for those who just want to use the feature to extract the steps). Just a thought.

Totally agree...

blade111

Jan 14, 2011
I would agree to. How about a video tutorial on this and on other Huawei methods. I can't find anything on you tube. I just got this but if I knew what I was doing or talking about I would make one,lol

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
The guides exist already in the Development section. There is a 1000 word limit so it is a challenge, but maybe you can break it into two. Kevmueller had an excellent guide which covered the partitioning and software setup on the PC, and then use the guide that I typed up which documents the actual commands for the mod. Maybe if you have those two guides sticky-ed until we have something better and have a separate discussion for discussion about the setup and support for people here, and leave the development one for extra dev work on this.

I like the video idea. You need a clean machine to do this on though, and I am trying not to wipe my machine every few weeks :p
When we have a custom ROM, that might be a good opportunity to take a recording.