how to get movies on acer iconia tab a500

surf3r22

Jul 24, 2011
i just got the acer iconia tab a500 and i still dont know how to get movies on it at all. i dont know even the first part to get them on here. i really need help, because i want to watch movies on this but i cant. please help.

gzigoris

Jul 22, 2011
download netflix. or set up an account at Amazon and you can get movies from them. if you become a prime member they have a lot of freebies. The is an APK file floating around that can get netflix to work if a direct download doesn't do it for you. How do you like the A500. Had mine for 5 days and It's just like having a new toy when you were a kid. Love it.

Justicw

Jul 22, 2011
download netflix. or set up an account at Amazon and you can get movies from them. if you become a prime member they have a lot of freebies. The is an APK file floating around that can get netflix to work if a direct download doesn't do it for you. How do you like the A500. Had mine for 5 days and It's just like having a new toy when you were a kid. Love it.

Netflix does not work on a stock a500 IF you have aplied the update already (to 3.1 I think). If you have movies you want to convert to work on your tablet I like DVD catalist. Very cool stuff. I use the Droid 1HQ template as I have a droid 1 as well and it looks great on my tablet too!!! :)

surf3r22

Jul 24, 2011
Tell me specifically what to do to get movies on thing thing, please and thank you. And gzigoris I like it and all but its a little heavy. And do any of you guys know when Netflix is gunna be compatable with the updated 3.1 a500??