how to get paid apps on chineese tablet.

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by ryanh0190, Mar 13, 2012.

1. ryanh0190

ryanh0190 Member

Tablet / Device:
    none
    About to but a chineese tablet for a certain reason bit noticing that it seems you only have access to the free apps. Im looking for a particular app that you have to pay for. Since I have it on the sd card on my phone, is it possible to transfer? Or am I able to somehow access appear you pay for? The app im wanting is a marine navigation.

2. wiro67

wiro67 Member

Tablet / Device:
    a500
    could be that the device is incompatible with the app if you go to market (on a windows computer) and login,you should be able to see your installed apps (i assume you registerd both devices on same acount )
    then click on the app installed on your phone in the right corner it should say something like "
    [h=3]This app is compatible with some of your devices[/h]
    for instance a game that works on my iconia tablet does not work on my galaxy s phone some apps need GPS if tablet has no support it would probably not be compatible

3. Slimshady

Slimshady Member

If your device incompatible there is no option. But if you receive "This iteam cannot be installed in your device's country" you can use "market unlocker application" or use "Android market/play store apps apk desktop downloader.

Using this apk downoader you can download any free app on the play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evanhe.marketunlocker