How to Install Different Types of ROMs (Android 4.0 - 4.1 - 4.2)

Jan 6, 2013
Hey all you green folks............:rolleyes:

I will like to hear You all about a rather common problem. I am a beginner with A13 Allwinner and can understand, that there are a great need in understanding the methodes of installing (flashing) the different types of roms for different types/versions of tablets, OS's, upgrade methodes and so on.

I have a A13 MID Allwinner Q88 and will realy like to have a well done recipt of how to flash different big IMG-files (one files), upgrades like CM10 with a BOOT-IMG file and sub files and other methodes.

As far as I understand flashing can be done with Livesuit 1.09 with the big IMG-files, but how shall the others be flashed?
Also there are different ways to flash with using the different buttons on the tablet, programs on the pc, perhaps micro-sd card like android 2.2???? Ect. Ect.
And how about rooting the tablet. When is it needed and how can it be done in the different situations?

Is it possible to make a total recipt/document on the different methodes and collect all the supplies from users in one document/place somewhere in this forum for A13 users???

Be kind to make solutions on that, I think there are big needs in helps to a lot of users.

Thanks, 25441669.

franktouch

Oct 28, 2013
Oh man, there needs to be newbies guide.

What is a ROM, will have android on it, for example the android 4.3?

TeraByte6

Sep 24, 2013
Oh man, there needs to be newbies guide.

What is a ROM, will have android on it, for example the android 4.3?

well a rom is basically your OS... like Windows for pc... but as for android majority run different frameworks for the updates... like 4.1, 4.2, and 4.3 where considered Jellybean. 4.0 is Ice cream sandwich. and so on...