how to install music,pictures,apps

dandycandi

Nov 4, 2011
Hi, I just bought a Sylvania 7" mini tablet and Iam so confuse I don't know how to add music,pictures or apps, I thought my ipod was hard to figure out.
the little booklet they give you doesn't help at all. please someone help me.
Thanks!

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Hi, I just bought a Sylvania 7" mini tablet and Iam so confuse I don't know how to add music,pictures or apps, I thought my ipod was hard to figure out.
the little booklet they give you doesn't help at all. please someone help me.
Thanks!

Welcome to all the new owners of Sylvania Tablets whether bought from Big Lots or CVS but please use the Search Forum feature first!

View attachment 4573

There are already several threads discussing how to add music, pictures or install applications (.apk) on these tablets.

Also see the Sticky thread at the top of the forum - Resources for the SYNET7LP/SYTABEX7/Disgo 6000/SYTAB10MT (SYNET10LP)

Try a few of these methods found with the Search Forum thread feature.

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-dont-work-help.html?highlight=music+pictures

download files to your computer, copy to microSD card, install card in tablet, using "My Pad" or another file explorer navigate to the /sdcard to either play, view, or install the application.

Copy the application to a microSD card or USB drive and either insert the mircoSD card or using that provided mini USB to USB adapter connect the USB flash drive, then using the My Pad application navigate to either and click on to install the application (.apk).

View attachment 4574

Last edited: