How to install PdaNet Tablet on xoom - using Opera

pcfrazzled

Jul 26, 2012
as i said use opera to open this link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pdanet.tablet2&feature=related_apps

click install
if you are ask to sign into your google account enter only the 1st part of your email address (not @gmail.com)
enter your password
sign in
choose device you want the app to install on
click install
accept install

and that's all.
hope this is helpful to someone, i was excited to actually figure this out and wanted to share.
strongly believe the internet highway should be free and not a toll road for the education and betterment of man. but that's only my opinion.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi pcfrazzled, congratulations on your new Xoom and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. It's nice to see you helping folks with your first post on the forum. I'm sure there will be a number of people who'll find that information helpful.

pcfrazzled

Jul 26, 2012
Thanks for the welcome. I actually had my xoom for quite some time and love it. I do hope my post will enable others to download the app. It would be nice if some who could will let me know if it worked for them. Also like to know if it works on other tablets besides the xoom.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I know that PDANet works on the TF101, but one issue - after if you uninstall it without resetting the Proxy settings (using AnyCut) it can block all connections to Google Servers. The fix is to find a copy of PDANet Tablet and side-load it, along with AnyCut and clear the proxy settings, then uninstall PDANet. The only other solution is factory reset and start over...

pcfrazzled

Jul 26, 2012
Appreciate the advice abt what 2 do in case I have 2 uninstall pdanet tblt in the future. Sure don't want 2 loose connection 2 google servers.