How to install/update large apps

braganbb

May 23, 2011
I want to update smurfs village. But there was always an error about insufficient space. I rooted my s7 then install link2sd, thinking that this would solve the problem. But the error is still there. Can someone point me out to the solution towards this? thank you!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I want to update smurfs village. But there was always an error about insufficient space. I rooted my s7 then install link2sd, thinking that this would solve the problem. But the error is still there. Can someone point me out to the solution towards this? thank you!

The only thing I can suggest is finding some items on your S7 to send to another computer or the cloud. You could possibly find an app or 2 to uninstall but they are quite small. If you have any movies, move them first.

braganbb

May 23, 2011
Thanks for your advice. This forum and its members have made me start enjoying tinkering with my droid.

regarding my concern, i freed up some space.I have about 2gig left on both the internal and the external sd. But there is still an error saying that i have insufficient space.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Thanks for your advice. This forum and its members have made me start enjoying tinkering with my droid.

regarding my concern, i freed up some space.I have about 2gig left on both the internal and the external sd. But there is still an error saying that i have insufficient space.

You're just going to need to try harder. ;);)