How to load Android 2.2?

labatts6972

Mar 29, 2011
Hi everyone!

Please help....PLEASE!

I can't find any info on how to start from fresh and reload Android 2.2 on my Superfly Flytouch 3. I've looked everywhere! I need info/instructions on how and where to optain the OS to do this. Can someone please help? any info would be GREAT!

Thanks,
Jim

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
It comes with 2.2, did something happen to remove your firmware? There are a couple of different threads here with links to working firmware, and each of them are 2.2. It would probably be helpful if you explain what happened to cause the need for a new firmware.

Sent from my Huawei Ascend M860 using Android Tablet Forum App

Chandos

Apr 1, 2011
You must be certain you have a flytouch 3 / superpad 2 before you proceed. As dwc said, did your device come preloaded with android 2.2? If not, probably you are flytouch2v1. There are other threads working on upgrading 2.1 to 2.2 for these devices. If your device is just stufffed and wont boot or something, then you need to do the following:

To re-install android you need to reflash your firmware. get the firmware you want from here:
FIRMWARE RELEASES: firmware files, benefits and bugs for the Flytouch2 v2 /Superpad 2
Follow instructions here:
Firmware update method for SuperPAD II