How to Mount Internal SD Card Memory?

Jan 30, 2015
Hello everybody, I own an iRulu 7 inches tablet and some time ago I reformatted the internal 8 Gbs SDCard from FAT32 to NTFS format and misteriously the card didn't get mounted by the tablet. Any time it puts the message "the internal SDCard isn't mounted" and I lost all contact with it. I use an external SDCard perfectly and I have tried a LOT of solutions but I got nothing ... the tablet works perfectly with the external SDCard and any USB I plug on it but the internal SDCard is death... I hope any of you can help me... sincerely yours

Juan Carlos
CUBA

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

For many tablets the recommended format for microSD cards is either FAT or exFAT. I would try a new format using your computer and a card reader.

Jan 30, 2015
I tried it but it was for nothing... I can't access to the sdcard because it's internal, I also tried to open the tablet but I didn't finish because it seems the be integrated in the board... I realized the FAT32 format is better because I proved it in the external SDCard and when I used the NTFS format the tablet didn't recognize it... bad news I think... thanks for your answer anyway...

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Somewhere - somehow you must have left out something from your original post. The internal memory can't be formatted anything other than by the system, so I don't understand how you formatted it NTFS. Did yo do that with it connected to a PC?

Jan 30, 2015
That's was how I did it, I connected the tablet to my laptop and formatted the memory to NTFS as any other USB flash... The first time all was ok, but after that I reformatted in order to change the volume name and all was wrong... I screwed up my friend and I think it can't be fixed...

Jan 30, 2015
Thanks bro... fortunately I can use an external SDCard without any problem and the microUSB works very good too... the bad thing is I can't use the internal SDCard and the camera doesn't work...

Jan 30, 2015
Finally I think everything is lost because I installed an Android Terminal emulator and tried to recognize and mount the internal sdcard but without success.... bad things and a big learning experience. Thanks to all the people...