How to play MP3's on Aluratek 7" tablet bought in Canada

CEW58

Dec 2, 2012
Bought my Aluratek7" tablet in Canada and am having problems playing MP3 files stored on my ext microSD card.
Cinepads bought in Canada have only GetJar installed and can't install Google Play store
The only music player GetJar would allow me to download is Fresh Folder Music Player.
I can see my MP3 files on my ext SD card with File Manager app and I have the music player installed, but can't access the files to play and listen to them.
Need some help please.

liv2scoot

Aug 21, 2011
Bought my Aluratek7" tablet in Canada and am having problems playing MP3 files stored on my ext microSD card.
Cinepads bought in Canada have only GetJar installed and can't install Google Play store
The only music player GetJar would allow me to download is Fresh Folder Music Player.
I can see my MP3 files on my ext SD card with File Manager app and I have the music player installed, but can't access the files to play and listen to them.
Need some help please.

You may want to go to the Aluratek site and download the update for the Cinepad which includes PLAYSTORE. Searching cinepad here will bring up all the info and links you need as well.
I've seen the 7 inch cinepad on sale in Canada for $80. Nice.