How to Remount SD Internal?

samersh

Sep 11, 2012
how to do the hard reset of my device? my device is 7048
i do not know if u have a button to do that search for it in the back or the side of ur coby and press it with a pin, and u can do it from stock recovery (wipe data/factory reset) volume up + volume down + power or volume down or up + home button + power)

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
i try to reset it but no effect i can't see the internal storage the 2nd partition i think i need to reflash this? but the problem is i have no firmware of this

samersh

Sep 11, 2012
i can see the sd card logo in ur status bar, is it written "sd card is damaged, format it"? if yes promp it, it will give u "do you want to format sd card?" press yes or whatever. try it many times. because i faced same issue one day in my 7042 and it worked.
Did u tried stock recovery?
unfortunately, for ur Mid there is no custom recovery to mount or remount sd card

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
if i plug my device in the computer the messge will flsh sying pls insert removable g but the h is working good(the ext sd)

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
i think that ur internal sd card is damaged, u can fix it by formating it, flash cwm and just format it. or format using otg cable on ur laptop
I agree that the internal SD is damaged, possibly due to a bad format. This may be fixable, depending on whether you can get the partition name (e.g. nandi). Your tablet I believe can use the fastboot executable, and thus you could attempt to erase the partition using fastboot.

Code:
fastboot erase <partition>

ClockworkMod won't help in this case, as most of the devices using Telechips CPUs do not have ClockworkMod recoveries available for them.

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
can you give me a link of fastboot to download it , i will try to use the fastboot to fix my problem?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
If you're running Windows, I include a copy of Fastboot in the root utility zip file.

powerpoint45

Sep 9, 2012
Also you can mount it by first checking mountable devices and then using mount command via adb/term emu

blkid
mount -t vfat /dev/block/yoursdcardfoundwiththeblkidcommand /mnt/mountlocation

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
everytime i open the fastboot it will flash only. the program automatically close i cab't use the fastboot >.<