How to Remove Email Account

edap

Dec 12, 2012
On my tablet, the Remove Account option is found on the Settings app. To get there, tap Email, under the Accounts heading. Then, tap Account Settings. And, then select your email address and tap Remove account. Hope that helps. Good luck.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm not sure what you're trying to do, but Settings>Personal>Backup & Reset may be what you're looking for.

stonechat

Dec 24, 2012
On my tablet, the Remove Account option is found on the Settings app. To get there, tap Email, under the Accounts heading. Then, tap Account Settings. And, then select your email address and tap Remove account. Hope that helps. Good luck.

There is no remove account option there

logdog

May 12, 2013
I'm not sure there is a way to remove an account in the stock Nexus KitKat email app. What I did was download the Aquamail app. It's free and much, much better than stock email. Then I went to the stock app and, under settings, I set sync to never.

logdog

May 12, 2013
I figured out how to remove an account. Go to tablet settings and tap on POP3. Tap the account, settings and you will see the remove option.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Glad to hear that you were able to find a solution to your query. Thanks for sharing the outcome with us.

bcseismail

Nov 27, 2013
If I change my email then my all apps will be exist or it will need to restore or again reinstall from google play? If any one know please help me.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Neither changing nor removing your email account will affect your installed apps. They will not have to be removed or reinstalled.