How to Reset Urulu AK307 Tablet

deschuy

Feb 12, 2014
Hello guys, i have Major problem with my IRULU AK307 and i want to get it back to factory settings ! my tablet is stuck on the Android logo screen and i lost the user manual after a relocation.
anyone knows about how to get it back to Factory settings because it seems to be no manual for this tablet in IRULU offcial website...
i tried many ways to hard reset it but nothing worked for me!
if anyone can help me that would be great...thx in advance :rolleyes:

deschuy

Feb 12, 2014
well i tried everthing , every tips to restore my tablet and none worked! so there are no tips , no manual for this tablet ? wth :-/

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I've read stories about manufacturers who sell tablets that can't be reset by the user. To get it reset you have to return it to them, and they'll do it for an outrageous fee. Maybe yours is one of those. Try contacting the manufacturer to see what they recommend and also ask where you can get a manual. If that doesn't get you any satisfaction, return it if possible.

Musing

Aug 27, 2012
Three methods described here:
Hopefully, one will work for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Musing

Aug 27, 2012
Hopefully they will respond to your email with some information that will resolve your problem. Good Luck! Deschuy!

nd1377

Mar 28, 2014
I have an Irulu tablet and it is stuck on the too many pattern attempts screen. Can you please tell me if you figured out how to reset the tablet? Thank you very much