How to restore your flytouch 2 to 1170 with burntool

colt

Apr 4, 2011
Hi,

Can anyone help me, why my bricked Flytouch II (ePad) won't be recovered by manual flashing? (SD card flashing doesn't work, the tablet displays no picture, and only the green LED lights).

So now i'm not sure that it is exactly a Superpad; see pictures to identify it :
Epresso Pécs Galéria
Epresso Pécs Galéria

I downloaded BurnTool, and 1170 update, and connected the ePad to PC with USB cable (cable plugged into the top USB socket on the USB/Ethernet adaptor). PC recognizes, that there is an unknown USB device, but i cannot install Burntool's driver (32bit XP; it doesn't accept the driver for this device), or flash it with Burntool. (The status bar in Burntool window doesn't set to green).

Can anyone help me in this issue?

qpr1991

Jan 23, 2011
what is happening when you plug it into your computer. Also are you sure its a flytouch 2 and not a 3 because only flytouch 3 has a green light the flytouch 2 has a red.

Hi,

Can anyone help me, why my bricked Flytouch II (ePad) won't be recovered by manual flashing? (SD card flashing doesn't work, the tablet displays no picture, and only the green LED lights).

So now i'm not sure that it is exactly a Superpad; see pictures to identify it :
Epresso Pécs Galéria
Epresso Pécs Galéria

I downloaded BurnTool, and 1170 update, and connected the ePad to PC with USB cable (cable plugged into the top USB socket on the USB/Ethernet adaptor). PC recognizes, that there is an unknown USB device, but i cannot install Burntool's driver (32bit XP; it doesn't accept the driver for this device), or flash it with Burntool. (The status bar in Burntool window doesn't set to green).

Can anyone help me in this issue?

rocdog1964

Aug 8, 2011
I tried what you suggested and it worked to so extent.My pc is being unsucessful installing drivers for my flytouch II . After trying to run burntool I recieve a error of no open stdiofile......any ideas

rocdog1964

Aug 8, 2011
Can anyone tell me what i`m doing wrong.when I try this first my pc tells me device not installed correctly. then when I attempt to run the I`m not getting the green box lite up and I get a error message of no open stdfile any ideas thanks

michalole

Nov 16, 2011
hi.
i just got tablet and its white scree. nothing doesn't work. so i think about burntool.
Hopefuly usb mode working and program can find device. But i got this files from suplier (logo, ramdisc, system, uImage, updater)
And I not sure which files i have put to which windows on burntool.
any help

dgcruzing

Apr 9, 2011
Smarkies got a good thread with pictures on xda....this will show you excatly where to put things..

sent from yet another MikG HTC Evo

bowman1268

Sep 22, 2012
Guys I am trying to follow these instructions to fix my super pad.My problem is the wording in step seven makes no sense.I have the 1107 files but have no idea what files go into what slots in the setting tab in burn tools.I really could use a heads up I am ready to chuck this tablet out the window.

Christop55her

Sep 22, 2012
I can't seem to do that on my Superpad.
1.jpg

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
1st off...

SCRAP BURNTOOL!

Look for IUW v1.2 or such... MUCH EASIER to work with... and I have had NO ISSUES getting the driver(s) to install.
Is the firmware in an IUS file or separate parts?
Either way, it is MUCH better!! :D

nishan

Oct 14, 2012
Looks Like it's working for the others, but when i try to download the required files, it says "files have been removed or do no exist"
Can Anyone give me another working link to the files??
Thanks a million in advance :)