How to root Discgo 7000

mre123

Mar 4, 2012
Hi All,

Since there are no proper tutorials to root the DISGO 7000.... i am putting in the step by step tutorial for everyone !! Hope it helps.

To root your disgo 7000 use below steps at your own risk.....if not followed correctly might brick ur tablet !!

1) Download Super One Click 2.3.3 from here

http://depositfiles.com/files/n0dcxce3t

2) Install USB Debug apk on your tablet from here(or from market on other working device and backup app to generate .apk file)

http://www.mediafire.com/?w5vevdd81exrml8

3) Enable USB debugging on your tablet using USB Debug App.

4) Install Super One Click on your PC

5) Your PC will identify the driver for tablet
6) Click Root on SuperOneClick

Thats it you have a rooted Disgo 7000 tablet !!

Last edited:

Owyn

Mar 6, 2012
This works, I did it last night, you need to rename the debug app file from .zip to .apk though.

Also windows 7 didn't have a driver so the superoneclick driver needed to be used.

Once it's rooted you will have a new app appear called superuser which is a log file as far as I'm aware.

Now I just need to figure out what rooting will let me do :)

Oh and yes I'm new to the forums :) hi everyone.

mre123

Mar 4, 2012
There is no one here to guide for this tablet........after struggling for two days i figured this and wrote a tutorial !!

mexicano

Mar 4, 2012
Hi mre123

I am really thick!! :) I would like to root my disgo 7000 but I still don't understand your instructions about the super one click file. You say to install it on my pc, then do I connect my tablet to the pc via usb, then what? I want to get this straight the first time as I don't want to brick it :)

Thanks for the help.

Hi All,

Since there are no proper tutorials to root the DISGO 7000.... i am putting in the step by step tutorial for everyone !! Hope it helps.

To root your disgo 7000 use below steps at your own risk.....if not followed correctly might brick ur tablet !!

Deposit Files

2) Install USB Debug apk on your tablet from here(or from market on other working device and backup app to generate .apk file)

USBDebug_1.0.apk

mre123

Mar 4, 2012
You need to connect your tablet with PC and enable USB debugging on your tablet.

Open the super one click application on your PC once tablet is connected and identified on the PC
just click root onto it.........thats it.

Hi mre123

I am really thick!! :) I would like to root my disgo 7000 but I still don't understand your instructions about the super one click file. You say to install it on my pc, then do I connect my tablet to the pc via usb, then what? I want to get this straight the first time as I don't want to brick it :)

Thanks for the help.

mexicano

Mar 4, 2012
Thanks mre. All done. Tell me, should google play now work on my tablet? Every time I go to download an app it comes up with "Your device is compatible" but it shows as Disgo 7000 China Telecom as carrier. When I click on install I never receive the apk file or do I have to connect my tablet to my pc to get the file? Sorry for the dumb questions :)

Sorry. I just installed the latest google play and it works. Don't know what happened before. Probably just me.

Thanks for your help. If I need any more, I know who to ask.

Last edited:

Cazze

Apr 4, 2012
Thanks mre. All done. Tell me, should google play now work on my tablet? Every time I go to download an app it comes up with "Your device is compatible" but it shows as Disgo 7000 China Telecom as carrier. When I click on install I never receive the apk file or do I have to connect my tablet to my pc to get the file? Sorry for the dumb questions :)

Sorry. I just installed the latest google play and it works. Don't know what happened before. Probably just me.

Thanks for your help. If I need any more, I know who to ask.

:confused: Hiii,
Im really upset because im so confused and Im trying to get the google play market on mine to
Thanks MRE as i have completed the rooting but mexicano could you please tell me where you downloaded google play and how you did it it would really help
or if any one knows please hlp
Cazze Xx:)

Right when i get the android market i get force close please help ????????

Last edited:

mexicano

Mar 4, 2012
Hi Cazze,

Sorry to disappoint you but my Google Play stopped working after a couple of times and then it forced closed like yours does. I just gave up after that.
As you already asked, maybe someone else on this forum will be able to help.

I now use a website called apktop.com to get all my apps. That is also where I got the Google Play app. too. I downloaded it to my pc and then transferred it to the sdcard on the tablet and then installed it.

You try it and then come back and tell me if it works for you. Maybe I did something wrong. Give it a try.

1lowjack

Apr 3, 2012
Rooting will allow non market apps to have access to your system most importantly you can access the android market (if downloaded) and all the free apps and games it has!

gafadadevil

May 21, 2012
How do I connect the Disgo 8000 to the PC? I have tried with a standard USB cable (normal USB connections each end) but nothing happens and not shown on tablet or PC. Do I need a certain cable or anything else? Thanks

gafadadevil

May 21, 2012
This worked great on my Disgo8000 so thank you very much. It also allows you to download some apps from the new Google Play app store (via site), some don't because device is shown as China Telecoms Disgo8000 and isn't authorised for that country, but others download and install just fine.

I have just found this site. It seems to work for me:

Install Android Market on Coby Kyros MID7012 (or most other tablets running Android 2.3.3) | Northwest Tech Experience

Items a,b and c didn't install but do it anyway. Item d did install. Just do all it says. The Coby is different from Disgo 7000 but it works for me

ash_gb

Jul 22, 2012
At step 6 I get the following message:

The following device does not have drivers installed:

MID
USB\VID18D1&PID_1F00&MI_00

Would you like me to forcefully install an Android ADB Interface Driver for this device​

So my questions are a) do I want it to do this? b) what exactly does it do? and c) what happens as a result when I restart the device?

The last thing I want to do is turn it into a brick!

Cheers

Hi All,

DepositFiles

USBDebug_1.0.apk