How to Sync and Play iTunes videos on Sony Xperia Z

Discussion in 'Pavtube Software Studio' started by PavtubeVideo, Mar 3, 2013.

1. PavtubeVideo

PavtubeVideo Junior Member

[​IMG]

Q: I have some movies purchased from iTunes store and now I want to transfer iTunes videos to my Sony Xperia Z for playback on the go. However, the Xperia Z doesn't play my movies. How can I successfully watch my iTunes movies on the Sony handset?

A: Videos and movies purchased from iTunes store are protected by Apple DRM. You cannot play the purchases on non-Apple players. To play iTunes videos on Sony Xperia Z, you need to convert protected iTunes movies to Sony Xperia Z supported DRM-free video format. With Pavtube ChewTune, it will be no longer a problem.

Why choose ChewTune?

ChewTune is an all-in-one DRM removal and video converter. It can legally remove DRM encryption from video and audio bought from iTunes, Amazon, Zune, BBC iPlayer, Blockbuster, etc. and fast convert between popular video and audio formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, M4V, AVI, WMV, WMA, MP3, AAC, M4B, etc. so that you can have full control of iTunes movies and play them anywhere you like. Now just get the software and follow the easy steps to convert iTunes movie for Sony Xperia Z.

Free download iTunes to Sony Xperia Converter:

[​IMG] [​IMG] (Download [​IMG]here if you using Mac 10.5 or 10.6)

How to Convert iTunes purchased videos for Sony Xperia Z

Install and run the DRM Converter and you will see the below interface. All the work can be done in three simple steps.

Step 1: Load iTunes videos

Click "Add" icon and select iTunes files from your computer or drag & drop files to the source pane to load. Batch conversion is supported so you can add multiple videos at a time.

[​IMG]

Step 2: Choose the output format

Click "Format" bar, follow "Sony > Sony Xperia Tablet S H.264(*.mp4)" The output videos could fit on Sony Xperia Z perfectly.

[​IMG]

Tip: Click on "Settings" you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer.

Step 3: Start converting iTunes M4V to MP4 for Sony Xperia Z

In the end, go back to the main interface and click the "Convert" button to start converting iTunes movies for Sony Xperia Z. Click "Open" to find the DRM-free MP4 videos after the conversion and transfer them to your device with ease.

Additonal Tips:

1. If youÂ’re going to transfer Blu-ray/DVD movies and HD videos to your Android or iOS or Window RT/8 based device for playback, you can get Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate to encode movies to play on your device smoothly.

2. If you have any problem, pls contact with support@pavtube.com / macsupport@pavtube.com to get more information. You also can leave a message on Pavtube Community or Pavtube Facebook, we will answer your questions as soon as possilble.