how to take pics off of your flash drive and store them on your acer iconia tabi

cena500

Dec 25, 2011
i want to know how to take my pics off my flash drive and store them on my acer iconia tab

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Go to the market and download a File Manager such as:

Es-File Explorer
File Manager HD

Then plug in your Flash Drive and navigate UP to the directory /mnt/usb_storage (which is where your flash drive will appear).
Tap the multiple Select feature in the file manager, then tap each photo you want to move.

Then navigate to where you want to store them. Maybe a directory called Pictures or such. Then use the Paste function of the file manager.

Each File manager is slightly different, so take the time to learn how it works, read any help and the developers web page before you move lots of photos and
music etc.

See some YouTube demos:

As always, Google is your friend when trying to learn new tricks on the Android platform, and a google search will get you up and running quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

pastlife209

Dec 29, 2011
I have a Kyros 7022 and The A500. The Coby came with ES task Manager and ES file explorer. With the Acer, I have been trying to figure out how to view my directories, figured that a more expensive tablet would have those installed already. strange. I did get a refurb, though.

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Well Es-File Explorer is free, so why not sign on to the market and download what you are already familiar with?